Photo Credit: Recipe Corner - Maria Siriano
Cook Time: 15 min
Prep Time: 10 min
( Serves 8 )
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Dijon mustard (optional)
4 whole thick-cut slices of cooked Honeybaked Ham or 8 thin slices of cooked deli ham (8 oz)
4 whole thin slices of Cheddar cheese (each cut into 4 strips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Optional: Brush dough with a thin layer of Dijon mustard.
- If using thick-cut ham, cut meat into 8 triangles (or whatever shape you can get out of the ham pieces) that are just slightly smaller than the dough.
- Arrange 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down the center of ham. If using thin-cut deli ham, fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, starting with the wide end and ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on an ungreased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake crescent rolls for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet and place on cooling rack for 5 minutes. Serve warm.