Slow Cooker Sausage, Potatoes, and Cabbage Recipe
Cook Time: 6 hrs
Prep Time: 5 min
( Serves 5 )
1 whole onion (chopped)
1 1/2 whole potatoes (washed and cubed)
1 package (20 oz) smoked sausage (sliced)
1 whole cabbage head (cored and wedged)
1 dash kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
1/4 cup water
- Layer all ingredients in crock pot: Start with the onions and potatoes, then the sausage and top with the cabbage.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the water on top of all of the ingredients.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hrs or low for 6-8 hrs.
- Wine: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Bread: Granny's White Bread Recipe (click here)