Semi-Homemade Triple Chocolate Cake Recipe
Cook Time: 55 min
Prep Time: 15 min
( Serves 12 )
1 package (18.25 oz.) devil's food cake mix
1 package (5.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup vegetable oil
4 whole eggs
1/2 cup warm water
2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12-cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate. If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
|Fat: 38.60 g||Cholesterol: 87.00 mg|
|Calories: 600.00||Protein: 7.60 g|