Creamy Citrus Chicken and Orzo Salad in a Jar Recipe
- To make dressing: In a small bowl, combine greek yogurt, orange juice, orange zest, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk until well-combined. Set aside.
- Using a fork, shred grilled chicken into small pieces.
- Assemble each mason jar in the following order:
- First (bottom) layer: 2 or 3 tablespoons creamy citrus dressing
- Second layer: 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- Third layer: 1/4 cup red onions
- Fourth layer: 1/2 cup orzo
- Fifth layer: 1/4 cup shredded chicken
- Sixth (top) layer: 1/4 cup spinach
4. Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. When ready to serve, dump jar's content into a bowl, toss, and enjoy!
*Recipe Corner original recipe, developed by editor Amanda Patton.
Cost per serving: $4.50 (ingredients only, not including mason jars)
|Calories: 475.00||Fat: 9.00 g|