Chicken Taco Salad in a Jar Recipe
- To make dressing: Combine greek yogurt, goat cheese, cilantro, lime juice, salt, avocado, and water in a food processor. Puree until mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- Using a fork, shred grilled chicken into small pieces.
- Assemble each mason jar in the following order:
- First (bottom) layer: 1/4 cup avocado dressing
- Second layer: 1/4 cup corn
- Third layer: 1/4 cup black beans
- Fourth layer: 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- Fifth layer: 1/2 cup chicken
- Sixth (top) layer: 1/4 cup romaine lettuce
4. Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. When ready to serve, dump jar's content into a bowl, toss, and enjoy!
*Recipe Corner original recipe, developed by editor Amanda Patton.
Cost per serving: $6.00 (ingredients only, not including mason jars)
|Calories: 350.00||Fat: 11.50 g|