Grilled Chicken and Penne with Cilantro-Serrano Pesto Recipe
Cook Time: 10 min
Prep Time: 10 min
( Serves )
1 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
1/2 cup fresh mint
1/2 cup cotija cheese
3 tablespoon toasted pecan halves
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 whole garlic cloves
1 whole serrano chile (seeded and sliced)
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoon sherry vinegar
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
6 cup hot cooked penne pasta (about 3 ounces uncooked)
2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Place cilantro and next 6 ingredients (through chile) in a food processor; process until well blended. With processor on, slowly pour oil through food chute; process until well blended.
- Place pesto in a large bowl; stir in vinegar and black pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Add chicken, pasta, and tomatoes to pesto; toss to combine
|Calories: 429.00||Fat: 13.80 g|
|Protein: 28.20 g||Carbohydrates: 47.10 g|
|Cholesterol: 60.00 mg|