Raw Gluten-Free Cheesecake Recipe
Cook Time: 2 hours
Prep Time: 15 min (plus chill time)
( Serves 4 )
4 cup raw cashews (soaked)
1 cup filtered water
1 cup raw agave nectar
1 cup melted coconut oil
1 tablespoon raw vanilla extract
2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 cup whole raw pecans
1/4 cup soft dates (chopped and pitted)
1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- In a high-powered blender, combine soaked cashews, water, agave nectar, coconut oil, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Blend at high speed until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse pecans, dates and salt until smooth (no large pieces should remain).
- Press into bottom of pan, ensuring that there are no gaps.
- Pour filling over crust and freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm in the center.
- Remove from pan and serve. Can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Note: This dessert can be made ahead and kept in the freezer for up to 1 month. When you are ready to serve, remove from freezer and set aside to thaw for 15 to 20 minutes.