BBQ Chicken on the Grill Recipe
Photo Credit: Bluefin Media/Jo-Anne Gembolis
( Serves )
2 bone-in chicken breasts
1/4 cup worchester sauce
2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
1 tablespoon chicken spice rub
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1 quart chicken stock
- Place chicken in bowl and cover with ingredients except keep 1/2 tablespoon of spice rub in reserve.
- Thoroughly rub spices and liquid into chicken.
- Place chicken and mixture in a vacuum bag and seal. (Ziploc bag can be used)
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Remove from pouch and place in pot of 1 quart of Chicken Stock and add water to ensure chicken is covered by a least one inch of liquid.
- Place pot on grill burner or stove and simmer on medium heat for approximately 1 hour. Avoid high boil. Thicker chicken breast may take longer. All of chicken should reach at least 165 F°.
- Preheat grill to at least 400 degrees.
- Remove chicken from pot and immediately place on grill. Sprinkle with ½ tablespoon of spice rub.
- Turn when grill marks are nice but not burnt.
- When done, baste with BBQ sauce if desired. Turn and baste opposite side. Turn off grill and remove after 30-60 seconds depending on type of BBQ sauce and preference.
**To watch an instructional grilling video for this recipe click here!