Salmon Avocado Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 15 min
Prep Time: 20 min
( Serves 4 )
2 whole (6 oz.) fillets salmon
1/4 cup butter (melted and divided)
1 pinch salt and pepper (to taste)
4 ounce fresh mushrooms (sliced)
12 whole grape tomatoes (halved)
2 tablespoon olive oil (divided)
8 ounce leaf lettuce (torn into bite-size pieces)
1 whole avocado (peeled, pitted, and cubed)
5 whole Sprigs fresh cilantro (chopped)
1 whole fresh jalapeño pepper (chopped)
2 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
1 ounce feta cheese (crumbled)
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the salmon on the foil, and brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil 15 minutes, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Melt the remaining butter in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the mushrooms until tender.
- Place the tomatoes in a bowl, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the salmon, mushrooms, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, cilantro, and jalapeno.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.
|Fat: 35.60 g||Cholesterol: 78.00 mg|
|Calories: 423.00||Protein: 18.80 g|