Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Cook Time: 31 min
Prep Time: 5 min
( Serves 6 )
9 ounce uncooked spaghetti
1 cup frozen chopped onion
1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
2 can (14 1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes (undrained and chopped)
1 tablespoon low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cup (8 oz.) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (divided)
3 cup frozen chopped cooked chicken (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and salt; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, cooked spaghetti, and chicken.
- Spoon into a 3-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake at 350º for 15 minutes.
- Wine: Pinot Noir
- Side: Bourbon Baked Beans Recipe (click here)
|Saturatedfat: 4.90 g||Cholesterol: 65.00 mg|
|Fiber: 3.10 g||Sodium: 0.93 g|
|Carbohydrates: 45.30 g||Protein: 36.00 g|
|Calories: 395.00||Fat: 8.50 g|